Here's just a few tips to keep your jewellery in tip-top condition:
- Keep your jewellery stored in a box or pouch when not being worn.
- Wipe jewellery with a cloth to clean. The cloth can be slightly dampened as all wooden elements have been varnished, but please do not use soaps as this can damage the material surfaces and the glue binding.
- Most of our jewellery is not suitable for sleeping, showering or exercising in due to their size.
- Sprays, creams and make-up can damage our jewellery. It's best to put on your jewellery pieces last when getting ready to reduce the likelihood of any contact with these.
- Handle jewellery pieces with care. Some pieces are quite delicate and dropping them on a hard surface can cause damage.
- Earring posts are made from solid sterling silver and so can sometimes bend more easily than other metals. If this happens, the post can be gently bent back into position.
LOST OR DAMAGED JEWELLERY
Accidents happen - so we know sometimes you can end up with an odd earring or a damaged piece. If you have a problem please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch with a solution.